Lubbock Texas- Lower Body-Neural Reset Therapy® (NRT)
Time & Location
About The Event
Topics of the course:
1. The origins and development of NRT – how it came to be and the six powerful insights that allowed this approach to become a powerful tool for any hands-on therapist.
2. Understanding how NRT works – develop a deeper understanding about the importance of mechanoreceptors in any type of manual therapy.
4. Updated information about trigger points, bands, and nodules
5. How to optimally palpate in NRT – with practice labs.
6. The importance of communication with your clients. NRT emphasizes clients to actively participate in their healing process.
7. The six application methods and tweaking developed to reliably reset the muscle tonus – with practice labs.
8. The Rules For Optimal Results – a complete set of guidelines to ensure that the therapist will succeed.
9. The Zones – the lower body has been divided into discrete zones to make it easy on the therapist to know which techniques to use and to serve as a checklist for a very thorough treatment session.
10. The Muscles – covered both in the classroom and in the hands-on portion of the course.
11. The Techniques – 28 techniques developed for the live course. You will be able to release the muscular pain and tightness for the thighs, psoas, calves, hips, glutes, low back, and abdominals.
Class size is limited to maximize your personal attention time from the instructor. Sign up today to take your practice to the next level.
Prepare for the class
Wear thin, soft, flexible clothing for the classes. Materials like t-shirts, yoga, and exercise clothing are excellent as long as they are thin, soft and pliable. No face cradles or oils/ lotions/ creams are used. Bring your table unless instructed otherwise. Taylor reflex hammers are used for some of the techniques. That is the tomahawk style. (Other types are less effective.) They will be available at each workshop at a reasonable cost ($10) if you do not own one or forget to bring yours. The Trail Guide to the Body, the 4th or 5th edition, is our reference anatomy guide for this class. All of the class manuals have page numbers linked to this book. It has excellent illustrations that make it easy for the therapist to locate the muscles and their attachment sites. This book is not mandatory, however is strongly recommended. We suggest that you study before class time where muscles attach to the bones.
Muscles to Study for the Lower Body Live Class
Be aware of the location of these muscles and the actions they produce:
• Abdominals – External and Internal Obliques, Rectus Abdominis
• Adductors of the Hip – Adductors Magnus, Adductor Longus, Abductor Brevis, Pectineus, Gracilis
• Calf (Anterior) – Peroneus Longus and Brevis, Tibialis Anterior Extensor Digitorum Longus, Extensor Hallucis Longus
• Calf (Posterior) – Gastrocnemius, Soleus, Flexor Digitorum Longus, Flexor Hallucis Longus, Tibialis Posterior
• Erector Spinae – Iliocostalis, Longissimus, Spinalis
• Gluteus Maximus
• Hamstrings – Semitendinosus, Semimembranosus, Biceps Femoris
• Latissimus Dorsi • Quadratus Lumborum
• Quadriceps – Rectus Femoris, Vastus Intermedialis, Vastus Lateralis, Vastus Medialis
• Rotators of the Hip (Lateral) – Piriformis, Quadratus Femoris, Obturator Internus, Obturator Externus, Gemellus Superior, Gemellus Inferior
• Rotators of the Hip (Medial/Abductors) – Gluteus Medius, Gluteus Minimus, Tensor Fascia Lata
• Transversospinalis Group – Rotatores, Multifidi
REFUND POLICY: DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. EVERY PREREGISTRATION INCLUDES A $100 NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR EACH UPPER BODY AND LOWER BODY CLASS AND A $150 DEPOSIT FOR THE ADVANCED. YOU MAY TRANSFER YOUR DEPOSIT AND/OR TUITION FORWARD TO ANOTHER NRT COURSE WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS AT THE SAME LOCATION OR IN THE CASE OF THE ADVANCED CLASS, ANY LOCATION. TUITION, MINUS THE DEPOSIT, WILL BE REFUNDABLE UP TO 14 DAYS BEFORE THE COURSE IS HELD. WITH LESS THAN 14 DAYS’ NOTICE, 50% OF THE TUITION, MINUS THE DEPOSIT, WILL BE RETURNED. NO REFUNDS ARE POSSIBLE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF THE CLASS. IF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE USED AS PAYMENT, THE 3% CARD PROCESSING FEES THAT ARE CHARGED BY THE BANKS FOR THEIR SERVICES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ALL REFUNDS. ALL PREREGISTRATIONS HANDLED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN US ARE SUBJECT TO THE REFUND POLICY OF THE OTHER PARTY.
Attendance Policy: Must attend at least 90% the advertised course hours (time) to receive offered CE Hours. No partial hours can be awarded. (Sorry - NCBTMB Rules)
32 hoursClass schedule
- Early Bird - Prior to May 24th$445$4450$0
- Full price May 25th and after$545$5450$0
- Deposit-balance due 06/24/2021$100$1000$0
- Balance of $100 payment$345$3450$0
- 2nd time around$275$2750$0